The AST+CO 'Double' teethers have been lovingly handmade in Australia and are super popular as unisex gifts (we package it in our resuable calico bags with love)! Using a contemporary fresh colour pallete, they combine two buttery soft silicone rings perfectly sized to help little hands practice grasping and are interlocked by a natural wooden beech ring designed to help relieve and aid budding teeth cut through.
Why are these different?
- These teethers have been made to comply with Australian Standards for toys - AS/NZS 8124.
- The silicone beads are made non-toxic, food grade silicone that are BPA, Lead, Phthalates, Latex, and PVC free.
- Beech wood is a hard non splintering wood that is naturally antibacterial, totally chemical free, durable and shock resistant.
- These are packaged with AST+CO's reusable cotton calico bag making them an ideal present to gift.
Care + Safety
- Please give your teether a quick wipe with a damp cloth before use!
- Suitable for infants from 3 months old.
- Do not fully submerge in water as this may cause the wood to discolour or change shape.
- If you'd like to treat your beech ring, do so with any food grade oil (e.g coconut!)
- Always supervise your baby when using our teethers
- Discard if teether becomes broken or loose