Here at Ast + Co we cannot be more excited about stocking the best (in our opinion) Kids snack and lunch boxes and we know you're going to love Little Lunch Box Co Bento Five Lunch Box - for kinder and school.
Pack balanced meals with ease when using the Bento Five which has one compartment for each of the five food groups. Foods such as fruit, veggies, crackers and yogurt can all be packed side by side without the risk of spoiling.
Why choose the Bento Five?
- This easy clean lunch box has a child friendly latch with no removable parts to get lost and is made from durable BPA free products.
- Store wet foods* next to dry foods without the risk of spoiling.
- The Bento Five is dishwasher safe (top rack <45 degrees celsius).
- It is great for the environment and will save you money by allowing you to buy in bulk, which is cheaper and creates much less waste compared to individually packaged food.
- The fun designs on the outside will make your children eager for meal time to arrive.
- Because the Bento Five has no removable parts it is compact yet holds a deceptively large amount of food to help fuel growing bodies. It is even suitable for adults.
Capacity – 980ml
Dimensions – 17.5cm x 17.5cm x 5.6cm
We highly recommend the silicone cups to help and our MontiiCo cooler bag (which comes with an ice pack)
Our Bento seals are designed to stop the transfer of wet foods with the consistency of tub yoghurts (not squeeze packs) and dips, not liquids such as salad dressings, soups or sauces.
Follow these four easy steps to avoid transfer of foods…
Use only foods with the recommended consistency.
When packing foods such as tinned or cut fruit, particularly fruits such as watermelon and citrus, ensure you drain all excess liquid before placing into the lunch box. If you are worried about the transfer of certain foods place the food into the empty lunch box and stand on its side for 15 minutes to test.
When placing food or wet foods into each compartment leave a 5mm gap between the food and the top of the compartment to ensure the lid is able to close properly allowing the seal to engage.
Once you have finished packing your Little Lunch Box close the lid and latch, place your palm on the top of the lid and give it a firm push to ensure the seal has engaged.
We recommend you pack your Little Lunch Box into a cooler bag with a cold pack to keep the contents cool and avoid spoiling
For lunchbox ideas and inspiration follow Little Lunch Box Co on Facebook and Instagram or browse our hashtag #littlelunchboxco